WE ARE HIRING: JOIN US TO END ANIMAL CRUELTY!
If your dream is to speak up for animals and give them a voice, then we want to hear from you!
ACRES is expanding our efforts to end animal cruelty in Asia, and we are looking for passionate individuals with a drive to make a difference for animals to join our team. If you are looking for a fulfilling job through which you will make this world a better place, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The positions are full-time and are only open to Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders and Dependant’s Pass holders.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Social Media & Design Executive [Part-time]
The Social media and design executive will report to the Co-CEO of Advocacy department directly.
You will help progress the animal welfare movement through engagement of our supporters by providing updates from our focus areas. As a social media and design executive, you play an important and creative role by bringing our work to the forefront of the movement through your writing and storytelling, creating an experience and effecting change to public so they are empowered to help animals. You will also manage operations and strategise online collateral whilst maintaining the brand and organisational culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
• In-house design for organisation’s collateral and merchandise
• Content creation for social media platforms, schedule and monitor audience engagement.
• Manage and keep ACRES website (wordpress) updated and secure
• Carry out monthly social media and website analytics
• Photography and videography/production for the organisation’s visuals
• Assist with fundraising and outreach events as required
• Educational qualification and work experience in digital marketing and graphic design an advantage.
• Social media savvy.
• Passionate about making a difference for animals and the community.
• Able to commit at least 3 days a week and at least for a year, preferably longer.
• Must have flexible and engaging writing skills in English.
• Ability to keep abreast of trends on social media platforms, pertinent to the cause.
• Knowledge of animal protection issues an advantage.
Salary ranges up to $1,000 before CPF deductions. Interested suitable candidates, please email your CV to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.