JOIN US TO END ANIMAL CRUELTY!
If your dream is to speak up for animals and give them a voice, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for passionate individuals with a drive to make a difference for animals to join our team. If you are looking for a fulfilling job through which you will make this world a better place, please read on to find out about available positions.
The positions are only open to Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders and Dependant’s Pass holders.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted 30 Jun ’21
1. Education Executive (aka ACRES Guru)
What will you do?
- You will be one of the public faces of the organization.
- As part of the Education Team you will advance ACRES’ work with local wildlife and advocacy for cruelty-free living by designing and executing programmes and events to foster awareness of and connection to animals as sentient beings.
- You will engage in animal advocacy work by organizing and implementing various educational initiatives and programmes.
How will you do it? (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Develop new educational outreach materials.
- Maintain and update materials for in-person delivery, social media, etc.
- Supervise and mentor community groups/volunteers/students in the development and delivery of educational messages.
- Arrange educational outreach programmes and liaise with schools, community groups, etc.
- Recruit and maintain education volunteers.
- Organise and execute public roadshows and events.
- Deliver educational programmes to audiences of all ages. This includes talks and hands-on activities.
- Deliver educational messages through multiple channels (e.g. livestreaming, social media, etc.)
- Collection and Care
- Consolidate and collect donations through various educational activities (e.g. school talks)
- Maintain merchandise inventory.
- Upkeep the Education Centre.
Who do you need to be? (Qualifications and Requirements) ACRES needs someone who can
- Be proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Have ability to easily communicate with various audiences (including young children, students, etc.).
- Operate various communication platforms like Zoom.
- Have ability to work on weekends/holidays when required.
- Be willing and able to perform physical labor.
- Coordinate (and Deliver)
- Be able to work independently and exercise good judgement.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess class 3A driving license.
- Knowledge of local wildlife protection and farm animal issues will be an advantage.
- Previous teaching / outreach experience (volunteer/professional) will be an advantage.
Salary (including allowances) before CPF contributions
$1,580 during first 3 months’ probation. $1,780 after probation and eligible for quarterly performance bonus of up to $450.
Interested suitable candidates, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Posted 19 Apr ’21
2. Social Media & Design Executive [Part-Time]
The Social media and design executive will report to the Co-CEO of Advocacy department directly.
You will help progress the animal welfare movement through engagement of our supporters by providing updates from our focus areas. As a social media and design executive, you play an important and creative role by bringing our work to the forefront of the movement through your writing and storytelling, creating an experience and effecting change to public so they are empowered to help animals. You will also manage operations and strategise online collateral whilst maintaining the brand and organisational culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
• In-house design for organisation’s collateral and merchandise
• Content creation for social media platforms, schedule and monitor audience engagement.
• Manage and keep ACRES website (wordpress) updated and secure
• Carry out monthly social media and website analytics
• Photography and videography/production for the organisation’s visuals
• Assist with fundraising and outreach events as required
• Educational qualification and work experience in digital marketing and graphic design an advantage.
• Social media savvy.
• Passionate about making a difference for animals and the community.
• Able to commit at least 3 days a week and at least for a year, preferably longer.
• Must have flexible and engaging writing skills in English.
• Ability to keep abreast of trends on social media platforms, pertinent to the cause.
• Knowledge of animal protection issues an advantage.
Salary ranges up to $1,000 before CPF deductions. Interested suitable candidates, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.