WE ARE HIRING: JOIN US TO END ANIMAL CRUELTY!
If your dream is to speak up for animals and give them a voice, then we want to hear from you!
ACRES is expanding our efforts to end animal cruelty in Asia, and we are looking for passionate individuals with a drive to make a difference for animals to join our team. If you are looking for a fulfilling job through which you will make this world a better place, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The positions are full-time and are only open to Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders and Dependant’s Pass holders.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Supporter Engagement Executive
The Supporter Engagement Executive helps to maintain strong relationships with our supporters and donors. In addition, help develop, communicate and deliver our fundraising programmes and help secure stronger support for the animal protection movement in Singapore.
Salary: $1,830 (before CPF deductions and performance bonus, after 3 months probation)
- End-to-end management of fundraising events, including the annual gala dinner.
- Obtaining necessary consent approvals and permits for fundraising events.
- Create content and manage design and advertising campaigns.
- Develop and roll out scalable corporate engagement under the Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and coordinate corporate volunteering activities.
- Work closely with Deputy Chief Executives and coordinate cross-functional teams in the creative development of publicity materials, fundraising events and roadshow exhibitions.
- Work with printers and suppliers, volunteers, web developers and corporate companies to ensure successful running of projects and events.
- Assist with grant and sponsorship report submissions and follow up.
- Develop content and maintain social media presence.
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of working experience preferred in Marketing, Corporate Communications or Business preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English skill.
- Disciplined with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Creative, resourceful and independent.
- Able to draw insights from data.
- A strategic mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Results-oriented with good organisational and project management skills.
- Prepared to work the occasional weekends for the ad-hoc events.
- Class 3 driving license is an advantage.
Wildlife Rescue Officer
Wildlife Rescue Officers directly save wild animals from the illegal wildlife trade and injured native wild animals in Singapore. As part of the team which is on call 24/7 and which has rescued over 3,000 wild animals, you will be on the forefront of wildlife protection in Singapore. You will also provide optimal care for rescued animals at the ACRES Wildlife Rescue Centre, Singapore’s only dedicated wildlife rescue centre.
Salary: $1,910.00 /month (full-time only)
- Respond to rescue calls for wild animals in Singapore.
- Perform daily animal care duties e.g. cleaning enclosures, preparing food, providing enrichment.
- Daily assistance with handling of rescued wild animals for treatment procedures.
- Daily documentation of wildlife rescue records.
- Liaise with relevant authorities for release and transfer of animals and wildlife rehabilitation protocols.
- Class 3 driving license.
- Must be physically fit to work shifts and long hours (9.30am to next day 5.00pm, totalling 32 hours per shift).
- Passionate about making a difference for animals and the community.
- Disciplined and independent, also able to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational, communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to commit full-time for a minimum of two years, preferably longer.
- Must be comfortable handling reptiles and other wild animals.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Must be willing to work on public holidays, eves of public holidays and perform up to three night-shift duties every week.
- Knowledge of animal protection issues an advantage.