WE ARE HIRING: JOIN US TO END ANIMAL CRUELTY!
If your dream is to speak up for animals and give them a voice, then we want to hear from you!
ACRES is expanding our efforts to end animal cruelty in Asia, and we are looking for passionate individuals with a drive to make a difference for animals to join our team. If you are looking for a fulfilling job through which you will make this world a better place, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The positions are full-time and are only open to Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders and Dependant’s Pass holders.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
While our team of staff and volunteers are rescuing and taking care of the animals are ACRES every day, you will be at the heart of everything. You will be responsible of the volunteer database, ensuring that ACRES has a constant supply of volunteers.You will be working closely with our rescue, animal care and corporate volunteers. You will also be documenting the care of our animals daily, capturing their rescues and rehabilitation through video and photography daily for social media updates. You will also be working closely with the deputy chief executive to write proposals to gain sponsorships and funding to keep our rescue centre inventory up to date.
Salary: S$1,580 (during 3-months probation, S$1,780 after probation)
- Maintain volunteer database(s).
- Liaise with rescue, animal care and corporate volunteers.
- Creating content of our rescue and rehabilitation work for social media platforms.
- Daily documentation of wildlife rescue records.
- Planning and proposal writing.
- You will be trained in doing rescue and animal care as well.
- Love the outdoors and energetic.
- Knowledge in simple graphic soft wares like Word, Excel, Photoshop and Movie Maker.
- Creative and able to think out of the box.
- Passionate about making a difference for animals and the community.
- Able to commit full-time for a minimum of two years, preferably longer.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Must be willing to work on public holidays, eves of public holidays.
- Self-motivated and independent, also able to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational, communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of native wildlife and animal protection issues an advantage.
- Class 3 driving license an advantage.